1. Choose the products and Click the “Purchase” button
2. Click the “Checkout” button, then you’ll be redirected to our payment page. Choose one of the two payment options: Credit Card or Paypal.
PayPal – Our platform supports payments through the largest secure payment provider, PayPal.
To be able to use this payment method, it is not necessarily necessary to have an open PayPal account, you can also make the payment through an accepted bank card by accessing “pay with Debit or Credit Card” from the provider’s page, but it is recommended to use the services dedicated to each payment type, “PayPal” if you have an account with this provider, respectively “Credit Card” if you want to pay with a bank card.
Credit Card – our platform offers card payments through the secure card payment provider, Stripe. Through this provider we accept a varied range of bank cards, issued by different banking organizations from different countries of the world. Bank fees (operation fees) may be added to the payments made through this provider in accordance with the terms and conditions accepted by you in relation to the bank issuing the card.
Our platform does not in any way commission transactions with the card, the only amount paid to our platform being the value of the purchased manuals.>
4. In the process of ordering a manual, you will click on the “Checkout” button. From there you will leave www.anyservicemanuals.com and and be transfered via a SSL secure connection to the PayPal site or Bank Organization, where your payment is processed. We use an external payment processors to process all orders. Therefore, none of your personal payment information (ie. Credit Card number, bank account number, etc…) is ever stored on our website or in our database/server, nor do we ever have access to that data
5. After you pay successfully, you will automatically be forwarded to our secure download page.
When making payment (through our payment processor – PayPal or Stripe), you will enter an email address. This is the email address to which your Receipt email containing the download link will be sent. This email is automatically sent by our system immediately upon confirmation of payment – typically this occurs within 1 minute of payment. If, for some reason, you can not access that email account to receive the email from us, or the Receipt email has not arrived within 1 hour, please Contact Us and we will resend the Receipt email. Be sure to also check your spam / bulk mail folder within your email program, as sometimes our emails are incorrectly marked as spam
6. Currently, we have PayPal and Stripe integrated into the site, which allows for automatic downloads once payment is received
7. You have 3 days from date of purchase to download the file(s), before the link in your payment confirmation email will expire. After this period you can download your product anytime directly from your account created on our site.
8. If you using dialup internet, size when making your decision to purchase – files larger than 5 MB will take some time to download, due to the limitations of dialup internet. For larger files, consider a free download manager, which should speed up the process and help to resume downloads when your internet connection is interrupted
9. Please Contact Us if you have a question which are not listed in our Shopping Guide
10. A PayPal account is not required to order a manual – you will see the following on the PayPal checkout page: “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”, where your credit card information can be entered
11. All service manuals are in Adobe Acrobat file format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, check with Adobe for a free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader, which will allow you to view the files. When more than one manual is included in the item, the files may be zipped (compressed / .zip). Once they are downloaded to your computer, they can be unzipped using the built in zip utility included in your computer or other device
12. Security. Because your privacy is important to us, our website is protected with a 256-bit AES encryption SSL certificate and undergoes virus scans every day.